Start date will follow soon
Mariëlle van der Zwan, 4orange provides the case Customer intelligence – how to make the organization more intelligent? During this session, she shares her knowledge in the field of media and how different channels can be best used in contact strategy towards relationships with each other.
In the brochure you can read how serveral companies such as Breeder, Hema, KWF, SNS Bank, UWV and Zeeker Group experience this masterclass.
The number of places is limited in view of the intensive and interactive character (maximum 20 participants).
We comment on questions such as:
- How do we get or enlarge the engagement with customers with mobile and social media?
- How do we give practical substance to the interaction, the co-creation with customers and other relations?
- How do we arrive at insights into the behavior of consumers and of course we get from there to the design of concepts, customer journeys and of service?
- What new business and business models are needed to be successful?
- How do we help our Organization in the transition to a more post modern method?
- How do we involve our own organization with customers, as a major stakeholder?
- How do we measure and improve performance in line with this, the?
- What roadmap can I use for my organization and how do I put this successfully in?
The lectures are given in a lecture hall of Nyenrode Business Universiteit from 16: 00 to 21: 30 hours. The masterclass starts on 22 September. Data, more information about teachers and the content of the programme can be found here.
Signing up for the masterclass can be done here. If you on the registration form indicate that you are a relationship of 4orange, a discount of 500 euros is automatically calculated.